About Mini Comfort
MINI COMFORT is the outcome of a six year period of practical experience and personal observations by a dentist with 40 years of experience in private practice. Notably, he is a Bruxer himself and has been aware of the condition since Dental School and receiving his license in 1974. During this time, his self treatment, as well as the treatment of his patients for Bruxism included every type of traditionally made guard available. Over 40 years of development both he and his patients experienced the positive and negatives of every type of Brux or Clench Guards available. The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office awarded Mini Comfort Patent # 8,826,913 on Sept. 9, 2014.
THE FOLLOWING REPRESENT SOME OF HIS FINDINGS;
- Almost 100% of participants in the study adopted use of the MINI COMFORT and continued to wear it because of it’s feel and Comfort;
- 98% of participants were pleasantly surprised with the fit;
- Participants were asked to wear the MINI COMFORT during waking hours including work and social situations. Virtually all of the participants reported satisfaction with the day time performance of the MINI COMFORT, including speaking. They reported that the MINI COMFORT was not detected by co workers;
- Participants who suffered from headaches reported a drastic reduction in the frequency and severity of headaches;
- Upon examination participants, who did wear the MINI COMFORT on a daily basis, had no damage to their teeth related to clenching or grinding;
- A MINI COMFORT should last between 6 to 24 months, depending on the users severity of clenching and/or grinding.
MINI COMFORT LEADS THE WAY IN BRUXGUARD TECHNOLOGY!!!
For more information click here.